Cellphone spontaneously combusts

TechNewsWorld has a report that a Northern California man was severley burned while sleeping with his cell in his pocket.

The man recieved second and third degree burns when his cell phone “spontaneoulsy combusted” while he slept; reports TechNewsWorld.

I suppose that we should be careful of where we put our cells shouldn’t we?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: